Friday, August 05, 2011

The Lying Game Sneak Peek

Yesterday I found a package on my front step containing a copy of Sara Shepard's The Lying Game. But since it was sent by ABC Family I figured it was no ordinary copy so I flipped it open.


At first glance I didn't notice anything inside of the book beyond that note until I sat down and slowly started flipping the pages. I noticed that certain letters were underlined.


Turned out the message read "Search Secret Sneak Peek on YouTube."

My search revealed this video! I'm so excited to read the books and watch the show! Are you?

4 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, way to end a sneak peek!!!
    Her eyes are really big.. and why is she dressed up all Nikita-esque?
    Can't wait for this show. I love ABCFam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No awesome technology attached to this one?? I don't know what ABCFamily can do to top themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so dissapointed with the TV show..it is nothing like the book. In the book her twin is dead (or as of book one), so why did they change that in the series..I was looking forward to watching it now I won't watch it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...