Sunday, March 20, 2011

This Week In Books or Oh Noes!


Purchased a few too many books this week compared to recently! Oops!

Just Shows Up Review Copies:
The Hunt of the Unicorn by C.C. Humphreys
Kindred by Tammar Stein
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce
It Happened One Season by Various
Tomorrow Girls: Behind the Gates by Eva Gray
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Inside by Brenda Novak

Harlequin Ambassadors:
Smokin' Six-Shooter by B.J. Daniels

Dark Days of Winter Signed books:
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Hourglass by Claudia Gray

I also got my copies of Angelfire and A Touch Mortal signed!

Borders Closing Sale:
Maine Squeeze/Banana Splitsville b Catherine Clark
XVI by Julia Karr
Forget You by Jennifer Echols (had to get a final copy since I'm quoted in it!
I Like Him. He Likes Her by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Godmother by Carolyn Turgeon
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs
Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Kid Table by Andrea Seigel

Amazon Order:
Scenes from an Impending Marriage by Adrian Tomine
The Tutor by Hope Tarr
My Milk Toof by Inhae Lee
A Knitter's Home Companion by Michelle Edwards

13 comments:

  1. I need a Borders closing by me. I want to go book crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you got Milk Toof! I've followed her blog for a while, but I haven't actually gotten the chance to get my hands on the book and flip through it. So jealous!

    Really great haul this week! Have fun reading it all. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks more like the Alea I know and love! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:30 PM

    WOW!!! that's just what I have to say! LOL! Your mailbox rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much fun raiding Borders with you! We did so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH A HUGE PILE!

    I went to the Dark Days tour in Chicago. I took advantage and got all 4 books signed plus my Body Finder book signed :)

    Happy reading!!!

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz Tea- I only recently found it, I actually don't remember how! But the book just came out! I don't think we have hit the technical release date yet but Amazon shipped early! I can't get enough of My Milk Toof!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I see a lot of really great reads! Enjoy!!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG so many books! I hope you have a lot of time to read them. :)

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:00 AM

    I've never heard of Scenes from an Impending Marriage before! It sounds really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can never have too many books.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow! Look at all that loot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...