Saturday, August 21, 2010

This Week In Books Lite


Monday: nothing

Tuesday:

Zombie Felties by Nicola Tedman and Sarah Skeate (purchased from Amazon)
The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller (purchased from Amazon)

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday:

Three Black Swans by Caroline B. Cooney (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Romeo and Juliet and Vampires adapted by Cladia Gabel (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Does that look like Keira Knightley as a vampire to anyone else? And a dude with Robert Pattinson hair.

Friday: nothing

*Rocking some granny squares as a background.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, truly books lite. I don't think I've ever seen so few books on your week in books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I must be on the wrong blog - I thought this was Alea's! LOL That doesn't look like your usual stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Zombie felties?! How cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little stash! Have to say I've never seen these before so enjoy.
    Posting mine tomorrow on Aisle B so come over then.

    Have a great relaxing Sunday :)
    PK Reeves
    Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the granny squares and can't wait to see what you might craft from those books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! I have The Happy Hooker and love it. A great reference...and some day I *will* make those cool skull accessories! :) My IMM Birthday Edition is here.


    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Zombie Felties looks too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the zombie felties ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want zombie felties! Seriously, I want, I want!! They look super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought Zombie Felties too! I'm hoping to do some crafting next month for the zombie festivities :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...