Monday, July 26, 2010

"Smile for the peasants"

This week we are discussing episode 7 of Pretty Little Liars, The Homecoming Hangover. Make sure to visit Carol and Khy for the rest of the chat!

**WARNING SPOILERS****POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR BOOKS**


TV SHOW VS BOOK SERIES

Khy: http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/07/20/pretty-little-liars-who-is-a/ Lucy Hale (Aria) says A won't be the same person as in the books!

Alea: I'm wondering if the show will condense A into one person instead of 2 like in the books? So maybe A will only be the second A from the books?

Khy: Hmm, maybe, but they do have the rest of the season to fill, so? They've got 12 more after the finale, so what else would they discuss?

Alea:
True, maybe we'll get as maybe A's as season lol! Guesses on who A might be on the TV show?


Khy: If it's Jenna...ugh.

Alea:
Yeah that would be kind of stupid I think. If it's Lucas I would cry. But Lucas might actually make sense.... no can't be him!

Khy: Nooo don't curse it!

Carol: I'm not sure it could be Lucas.

Alea: Can we agree it's not Toby though, the last episode definitely made it seem like he was dead, what do you think? Is he dead?

Khy:
I hope not! I like him/Emily better than Emily/Maya-- Maya is so annoying on the show!

Carol: Maybe Toby is in the hospital? Hopefully he isn't dead; I liked him! And yes, Maya is so annoying!

Alea: You hope he's not dead or you hope he's not A?


Khy:
Hope he's not dead. Not like Emily would date him now anyway, but eh.

Alea: Maya is sort of needy in the books and on the show I think. I want to know what his tattoo means still!

Khy: Me too!

Carol: Same here!

Alea: I like how they are making the show stand on it's own from the book, keeps us that have read the books on our toes, not sure if I like having a new A though. The reason better be good!

Khy: It better!

Carol: Hopefully it won't be cheesy or the obvious person.

Khy: What do you think of Sean/Aria? So much better than Sean/Hanna

Alea: I like that Aria put him in this place instead of being like oh ok let's do this. So if/when they do get together it won't be as stupid... i think? I don't know what i mean.

Khy: I think I get what you're saying. xD


Carol: I still find Sean a bit boring, but maybe it's because he's with Hannah? I'd had to see him interact more with Aria before I can tell who he's better off with.

Khy: I'm surprised the Golden Orchid thing has not come up again. In the book that was a big deal!

Alea: Yes you are right, bizarre!

Khy: Only one mention since it happened, right? And that was 2 episodes ago-- do you think they'll bring it up again?

Alea:
I thought this week they said something about being photographed for the paper, it just keeps getting mentioned in passing, it seems like it might be over. O_0

Carol: Yes, Hannah mentioned that she knew Spencer plagiarised and her parents knew and still let her be photographed and that was it. I wanted more drama to come out of that!

Khy: Weeeird.

Photo credit of ABCFamily.com

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how long they'll try to draw out the whole A thing. Will they make a reveal this season with a potential different A next...or maybe try to keep the same A for a couple of seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...