Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Waiting On" Wednesday 80

The Journal Junkies Workshop by Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler

Amazon.com:

Discover a truly no-nonsense approach to documenting your life with a visual journal. You?ll be relieved to see how easy it is to use a plethora of art techniques and not only how to make marks, but how to translate your experiences and thoughts to your journal. In addition to discussion about various types of journals to work in, you will be walked through step-by-step instruction for everything from drawing and doodling to watercolor and stenciling.

Released May 20th 2010

I've been trying to keep a sketchbook/journal for years but I just never seem to stick to it for more than one entry so this seems like it might be a lot of fun!

What can't you wait for to be released?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you're going to do it all - crafting, reading, blogging and journaling. You rock! I can't wait to see you at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alea I agree with Kathy you rock. I need to know how you fit all that into your day? Hopefully I will see you around BEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I don't fit it all into my day (I wish) but I love to think that if I want to do something I can do it! So I guess I'm building a skill set lol! I can't wait to see/meet you guys either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to keep a journal back when I was in high school, though here we don't really call them journals, we call them diaries. This sounds amazing! Hope it works out for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seems AWESOME! I hopw I can get a copy when it comes out! Love your blog Alea!
    ~lydia~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have soooo many journals with only a couple pages filled out! I always get inspired to do a journal/scrapbook sort of thing...and it never ends up happening.

    See you at BEA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...