Thursday, August 20, 2009

Winner of Undiscovered Gyrl + A Big THANK YOU!

The winner of the ARC of Undiscovered Gyrl is Mary! Congratulations! I have emailed you so please write back with your mailing address by Tuesday!

And while I am here in a live post (yes it's true I post about 95% of my posts on the weekend so I don't really blog during the week!) I'd love to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that nominated for me Book Blogger Appreciation Week!

I was nominated in the categories of Most Extravagant Giveaways, Best General Review Blog, Best Series or Feature for Lookalikes, Best YA Blog, and Most Eclectic Taste Blog! So thank you to all that thought of me when voting! Love you!

Also a big THANK YOU to Amy and her whole BBAW team! You guys are amazing and I can't wait to check out all the BBAW action in the weeks to come!

Also thank you to everyone that has nominated/tagged for other blog awards and memes. It's just become too overwhelming and I fear I will never again be able to catch up. BUT THANK YOU!

UPDATE: Wow, I got nominated for best blog name too! Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Mary and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! You so deserve it- your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's amazing - you deserve them! Your blog = amazingness. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you might win for Lookalikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    A very big CONGRATS - Your hard work and awesomeness shows :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your winner.

    Congrats on the nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:21 PM

    Congrats to both Mary and you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...