Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Tag!

Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats tagged me for this meme!

So here are the rules:
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1. My favorite song randomly shuffling on via my ipod.

2. Getting everything on my to-do list done.

3. Tapirs.

4. Friends, Family, and Blogger Buddies.

5. Reading a really great book or watching a really great movie.

6. The weekend.

I'm in lazy mode so I'm not going to tag anyone, feel free to play along!

6 comments:

  1. I will be doing this one later in the week. :-)

    It is a great feeling to have that to do list all finished, isn't it?

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:56 PM

    Yes! That to-do list makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenore- If you ever get sick of your new banner (which i hope you never do!) you must have Daniel create one for you of a tapir and a sloth reading books! You must!

    Literary Feline- Yay! It's a great feeling for sure!

    Bookworm- They DO!

    J. Kaye- :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2: Sometimes I like to write easy things on my to-do lists (like, "write to-do list") just so I can cross them off. So satisfying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...