Monday, November 17, 2008

Book Worm Award Meme

I was tagged by Sheri of Bookopolis for this Book Worm Award meme! Thank you!

Here are the rules:
Open the closest book to you—not your favourite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment. Turn to page 56 and write out the fifth sentence as well as the next two to five sentences.Pass this on to five blogging friends.

The closest book to me right now is Quiet, Please by Scott Douglas! I haven't read it yet but I'm super excited, it's a super special copy that the author marked up! :D

"I hear that's where you go if you want to work at an academic library." "No-that's where you go if you just want to go to work and not ask questions. San Jose is for gossips. UCLA is for professionals."

I'm going to tag:
Avisannschild of She Reads and Reads

4 comments:

  1. why, im honored (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Yes, I have a clock. When the Noontime Book Chats started, people were asking me the time zone questions. This is a great way to figure it out. :)

    Do you know I've been tagged five times? (lol) Posting in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 PM

    :) nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily- I'm so happy! It's a fun one isn't it!

    J. Kaye- That's hilarious you were tagged so many times!

    Veens- These are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...