Thursday, August 07, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Are there any particular worlds in books where you’d like to live?

Or where you certainly would NOT want to live?

What about authors? If you were a character, who would you trust to write your life?

I'm not sure that I would want to live there, but I would love to visit Harry Potter's world and specifically Hogwarts! I'd also like to visit the Cullen's home from Twilight, to witness some of their powers.. wouldn't want to stay long! I'd like to drop in on the characters of Ghost World, again, wouldn't want to stay too long, too depressing.

I'm sure there are places I wouldn't even want to visit but right now I can't think of any.

I have a hard time choosing favorite authors so I'm not sure who I would trust to write my life.

Who would you want to write your life?



4 comments:

  1. Right now I am reading The House of the Scorpion and I know I would NOT want to live there. I think it would be fun to go to the Renaissance Faire setting in Tree Shepherd's Daughter and Into the Wildewood. The author question is interesting. There a lot of favorite authors, so I will go with the first two that came to mind: Pam Munoz Ryan and Sharon Creech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered this on my blog...so check that out if you want to know my answers (and read some other posts!!!)

    But I would love to visit the Cullens' as well...as for living there, it is still a real place and I like rainy weather...so I guess i wouldn't mind, I just wouldn't want to be bella and be put in dangerous circumstances all the time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet had a chance to visit the world of Twilight (someday soon, hopefully!), but I do agree with you about visiting Hogwarts. It would be fun to explore the school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literary Feline- Yes, Twilight is an interesting world, I hope you enjoy it! Hogwarts would be amazing! I'd settle for a movie set tour, wouldn't be as cool but still very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...